Food and the Dining Hall
We also offer our students and staff a FREE breakfast every day from 8.10-8.25am with a choice of cereals, fruit, toast and juices to make sure everyone starts their day in the best way possible.
Our menus change weekly and operate on a six-week rotation. Please click on the links below to view samples of our catering menus, price list and examples of catering deals that we offer throughout the year (all menus and prices are subject to change without notice).
Menus & price lists
Immanuel College understands that allergies and food intolerance’s present a serious problem to some people and our staff will be happy to provide you with the information that you need. Please consider the following when using our facilities
- The customer has a responsibility to ask for information and relay their dietary needs to the person providing the food.
- It is important not to rely on information on the weekly menu because recipe ingredients may change.
- Selective labelling of some dishes does not imply that items are free from allergens.
- Sometimes established recipes may change. Regular customers who consider themselves at risk should always seek clarification before selection and consumption of foods.
- Where customers have the opportunity to serve themselves, serving utensils may be transferred from one dish to another dish. It is also possible that identified allergens may contaminate other foods in a similar way.
- Beware that some ingredients that we use will be produced in an environment were other products are produced that contain allergens, as such there will always be a risk of cross contamination.
If you require further information on the allergen content of any of our foods, please ask a member of staff and they will be happy to help you.